domingo, 15 de mayo de 2016

En "NORWICH RECORD", el periódico de exalumn@s de Norwich University ...

En la Edición del Verano del 2014 (hace dos años), del periódico de exalumn@s de Norwich University, "NORWICH RECORD", apareció esta nota sobre Angela: 

""Angela Bulgarelli writes, “I got my master’s degree in Art Therapy from Vermont College of Norwich University back in August ’88. I was able to pursue graduate studies in the U.S. thanks to a Fulbright scholarship granted to me by your government. I’ve been a pioneer in Art Therapy in my country, Costa Rica, for the past 26 years. My blog talks about this pioneering journey, among other art-therapy-related topics. I keep close connections with the U.S., where I have dear friends, and visit as often as I can. I also hold a master’s degree in Teaching English as a Second Language from Universidad de Costa Rica, our oldest, largest, and most prestigious university.”

View Angela’s blog at arteterapiacostaricaangelabulgarelli.blogspot.com.""

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario